I Need Some Help With This!!!!

This is a discussion on I Need Some Help With This!!!! within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Aright so i been running zeam for awhile now and all of a sudden its force closing on me and my home screen is all ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need Some Help With This!!!!

I Need Some Help With This!!!!

Aright so i been running zeam for awhile now and all of a sudden its force closing on me and my home screen is all black...i cant get to my settings to uninstall it or reset it...I need some help asap!!!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Your going to have to do a factory reset. I had to do that with Zeam as well. The application wont show up when you connect it to your computer either.
    First, I powered off the phone and took the battery out a while (always a good thing to try first when you are having an issue). Then put it back in.
    Since the phone would not boot, I held the camera button down (on the side) while powering on the phone. I kept the camera button held down until a prompt on the screen told me to release it.
    When prompted, I held down the volume down button (when you do this is says “volume up button pressed”. Just ignore that, I guess it’s just confused. Hold the volume down button until you get a black screen with a triangle! on it.
    Make sure that the flip is closed and press the screen slightly above the back button on the bottom right of the screen until you get a list of options on the Motorola System Recovery screen.
    I chose “wipe data / factory reset” (which you can also choose by pressing alt+W) and selected ok to get the job done. It will let you know when it is completely wiped and you can tap “reboot system now” to reboot the phone. It says that you can also reboot by holding down menu+back, but that didn’t work for me.

Thanks...i tried to find away without resorting to that but finally ended up doing a master reset

Is Zeam known to do this? I haven't installed it, but I was thinking about it. I don't want to go through a factory reset though....

I haven't experienced this with Zeam. I have had it reboot once or twice, but not sure if that was caused by Zeam or not. I haven't had anything happen with the phone which has required a Master reset.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I uninstalled Zeam last night, I really like it but found it would force close a lot , the phone was laggy.......when yo factory reset you lose everything right?

Basically, yes. Your contacts and such should be sync'd back to the phone thanks to Motoblur. You will need to reinstall all of your apps though.

Yea i lost all my apps but thanks to motoblur all my contacts,music,and pictures was still there...but i been running zeam for weeks and that was the first time anything like that happened...

So any app I paid for I would have to buy again...the MLB app is $15?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links