Backflip unable to handle long SMS-es?

This is a discussion on Backflip unable to handle long SMS-es? within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Hi everyone. i have been facing this problem with long texts on my backflip. Firstly, when i send long texts out(equivalent of approx >3 text ...

Thread: Backflip unable to handle long SMS-es?

Backflip unable to handle long SMS-es?

Hi everyone. i have been facing this problem with long texts on my backflip.
    Firstly, when i send long texts out(equivalent of approx >3 text messages long),they appear to be sent but my recipient does not receive the text.
    Secondly, when i am receiving long texts, they get cut off and i in turn only receive part of the SMS i was supposed to recieve.
    Just wondering if anyone faces this problem as well?Anyone knows a way to resolve this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you think it's a shortcoming of the default texting app, you could try to use something like Handcent SMS to see if it works.

Hi there. I have install this app handcent sms but my default text app keep poping up everytime I receive a text. So how do I disable the default text app? Thanks.

You will need to go into the default texting app and disable notifications under the settings.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links