Cant see apps in market! help!

This is a discussion on Cant see apps in market! help! within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; So I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but Im having issues seeing certain apps in the marketplace. I have contacted the developers ...

Thread: Cant see apps in market! help!

Cant see apps in market! help!

So I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but Im having issues seeing certain apps in the marketplace. I have contacted the developers and confirmed that the apps are available for android 1.5. Ive read a few threads talking a little bit about apps not being seen in the market, but none of them really had straight answers.

Im thinking more along the lines that it is due to the early update; I got the update to motoblur 13.35, I had the application on my phone previously, uninstalled it, and now Its absolutely nowhere to be found.

The one in particular (but there are other apps I cant see like calorie counter and slideit (full version) which apparently has been a common problem for other people) is just a fun truth or dare game by the developer mangobird. Ive searched "truth or dare," "mangobird," ive even used the barcode scanner, still no luck. Is there something I dont know? Can other people with/without the update see these apps?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I can't see those apps either and I also have the 13.35 update. I have had problems with apps besides these ones as well (that are supposedly 1.5 compatible) but they don't appear in the market, even when scanning the QR code. I don't know what's going on. Wish I could be more help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links