Battery Life

This is a discussion on Battery Life within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Originally Posted by koriflame I ordered one of these things for it... ill post my opinion about it when it gets here july 8th or ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery Life

Quote Originally Posted by koriflame View Post
    I ordered one of these things for it... ill post my opinion about it when it gets here july 8th or 9th
    Motorola United States - Accessories - Motorola P790 Portable Charger - 98782H
    if you order it dont forget the mini to micro usb adaptor

supposedly it lasts 121% longer than the internal battery... plus once that burns up it switches to internal... i can imagine a paperweight hanging from your phone 24/7 will be an annoyance... but i need the extra life xD
    that device you showed from the link was smart. i want one too. I'd like to know hows the performance though. let us know when u get it. ^ ___ ^

I also think I remember seeing something similar to that at some stores I think they were by Energizer? Where you basically put in 2 AA batteries and it would charge your phone. Might be useful for people who are going on long trips and can't reach an outlet or USB port because AA batteries are really easy to store. Not sure about battery life or anything on it though.

Well that P790 worked great for the first 16 hrs... didn't even get a chance to switch to the internal batter, but now on the second day its suddenly an "Unauthorized Charger" ... maybe its a dud?

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

no it stopped BEFORE I updated it wont work on any of my motorola phones anymore... you should see the box it was shipped in... it had a gaping hole large enough that i didnt have to open the box and the air sacs were all popped lol

EDIT: Brilliant, it works again AFTER the update lol your post made me curious

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    Did you install the OTA update. Some chargers that worked before the update don't work afterwards. Probably stricter software voltage checks, etc.
    OTA update? do you do that on the phone or the charger itself? how?

The motoblur update, using the phones "System update" option in the settings>about phone menu. It'll download over 3g or wifi... it worker all day today... I don't know what its problem was yesterday. I could see it being especially useful if you like to watch movies on the phone and have the phone standing up.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links