Gmail and Blur?

This is a discussion on Gmail and Blur? within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I have my email on a google app account. It syncs all other email address's. For some reason email in my gmail account only shows ...

Thread: Gmail and Blur?

Gmail and Blur?

I have my email on a google app account. It syncs all other email address's.

For some reason email in my gmail account only shows up in the gmail app on the backflip, the messages widget never sees any mail on that account.

Anyway to fix that?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The same thing happened to me. I did a factory reset, set everything up and it worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coolcool View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I did a factory reset, set everything up and it worked fine for me.
    Alright I will give that a try.

Yeah, if motoblur isn't set up properly from the beginning, your phone will act very strangely when you want to do things like this factory reset ftw (ftl?)

I've recently noticed that my Happenings widget isn't updating anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it all the Motoblur widgets or just me?

Quote Originally Posted by kamelonious View Post
    Yeah, if motoblur isn't set up properly from the beginning, your phone will act very strangely when you want to do things like this factory reset ftw (ftl?)
    I believe there have been some intermittent delays with Motoblur updates the last couple of days. I've noticed periods of not having any updates and then having like 50 show up. Not sure what is causing it.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by iTylerA View Post
    I've recently noticed that my Happenings widget isn't updating anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it all the Motoblur widgets or just me?
    I was having this issue when I was trying motoblur, turns out advanced task killer was killing the process automagically every now and then. Could this be what you're experiencing?

Quote Originally Posted by amingv View Post
    I was having this issue when I was trying motoblur, turns out advanced task killer was killing the process automagically every now and then. Could this be what you're experiencing?
    I think my issue is the same as what jmgib said. For one, i don't have ATK on my phone, and the task manager I do have isn't set to autokill, and has been on the phone for weeks. this just started happening these past few days.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links