Handcent text

This is a discussion on Handcent text within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Has anyone else having a problem with this app. I have tried this twice once three weeks ago and just today. Evertime I install this ...

Thread: Handcent text

Handcent text

Has anyone else having a problem with this app. I have tried this twice once three weeks ago and just today. Evertime I install this app my phone starts having some issues like I can't even swipe beetwen my screens and other apps does not launch quickly so it slows my phone down extremely. And as soon as I uninstall it everything goes back to normal. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I uninstalled it last week, for several days running it would freeze when I opened it , couldn't be bothered to wait it out so using the stock now, and for the few times I text it works fine.

I have no problems with the stock texting app. I never had any desire to get that app.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links