Please Help!! Screen won't turn on.

This is a discussion on Please Help!! Screen won't turn on. within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; So I bought a Backflip on June 13. There are things about the design I don't love, but I was getting used to it, and ...

Thread: Please Help!! Screen won't turn on.

Please Help!! Screen won't turn on.

So I bought a Backflip on June 13. There are things about the design I don't love, but I was getting used to it, and I love a lot of the phone's features. About a week and a half ago, it started stalling really bad during texting especially, and it almost always rebooted when taking pictures and trying to send them via text message.

I brought it back to the store on the 30th day with the intention of getting a different phone, but there was no other option at AT&T with all the same features other than the iPhone, and I NEED a keyboard. So, I go the new Backflip and it was working like a dream.

It was working like a dream until last night, that is! When the battery was getting low, the little message popped up asking me to insert the power cord. I did that and the message started to disappear from the screen like it usually does, but the message kind of froze on the screen. Then it started rebooting and acting really strangely. The upper right hand corner of the screen looked darkened, and then the "back arrow" on the upper right hand corner was flickering.

Now, the screen won't turn on at all. Is there anything I can do? Is AT&T gonna make me pay to get another new one since I'm TWO DAYS!!! passed the 30 day period?

I love the features of this phone but it's getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you tried pulling the battery for a short while?

Yes, I have tried removing the battery several times. I left the battery out of it all night last night. At least the screen was working then. The screen was coming on at least up until about 4 hours ao

Hmm... Just a thought, but could the battery be dead? Are you using the charger that came with it? And does the green light flash like it's charging?

I know if the battery is completely dead and you just hook it up to a usb port on your computer (or some third party chargers) it won't even boot up to the battery charging screen. If you hook it up to the stock charger, I believe the battery charging screen should come up immediately.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links