phone hinge

This is a discussion on phone hinge within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I know this is a bit off the wall but my phone hit the ground pretty hard (damn wife! lol) and caused the hinge ti ...

Thread: phone hinge

phone hinge

I know this is a bit off the wall but my phone hit the ground pretty hard (damn wife! lol) and caused the hinge ti come off. After playing around with it for a while, I got it put back together with absolutely no problems, except now when closed, the phone wants to kind of spring open a little bit. Does anyone know how to get the screen off so I can adjust the screen again? AND without throwing it at the ground again? lol and don't ask, she has pregnancy mood swings. I have already removed all the screws, but doesn't seem like there's no way to pop the hinge. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I greatly appreciate the reply. Unfortunately, the pics don't help. I had that whole phone tore apart trying to get at the hinge. I wonder in the state that it's in right now, if I send it to att for the 1 year manufacturer warranty, if they could prove that it was abuse done to the phone or if I could say that the hinge just started doing that. Besides, the speaker hasn't been working right (another warranty issue) and I was just about to do a warranty trade before this happened...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links