Weird behavior when trying to charge my Backflip

This is a discussion on Weird behavior when trying to charge my Backflip within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I have had my backflip for a little over month with zero problems until this weekend. I was at my mom's when I plugged my ...

Thread: Weird behavior when trying to charge my Backflip

Weird behavior when trying to charge my Backflip

I have had my backflip for a little over month with zero problems until this weekend. I was at my mom's when I plugged my data cable into a USB port on her XP desktop. Windows goes through it deal searching for a driver to install. Can't find one. So unplug the phone from the cable (I ejected the device from Windows, first, before unplugging). Go to the Motorola site and get the drivers. install them. plug the phone back in. windows recognizes the phone and installs just fine. i soon get the popup screen asking to charge only or usb drive. when i pick up the phone to make my selection, i notice the led flash is on and the keyboard is lit up. (the phone is in its normal position without the keyboard flipped open). now it is impossible to charge because the led flash either gets the phone too warm or is consuming more energy than is being charged. luckily my girlfriend has a backflip so i have to swap batteries with her. Both phones have been updated to 13.37 and hers is working fine. my has worked for about a week or so after updating before this problem has occured.

has anyone had the type of issue??? and if so, the fix.

right now, a Captivate is looking very appealing.

thx
    slm32006

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

thanks for the reply.

it does the same thing when using the wall changer. and it's the charger that came with the phone. my other two changers. another wall charger and a car charger where bought from walmart. up until last week both of those chargers worked fine as well.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links