Snake Bit

This is a discussion on Snake Bit within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; My Backflip has an intermittent problem of s's appearing on screen for no reason. Imagine holding a computer keyboard button down and you get the ...

Thread: Snake Bit

Snake Bit

My Backflip has an intermittent problem of s's appearing on screen for no reason. Imagine holding a computer keyboard button down and you get the picture. There is no pattern nor is it connected to any app that I can tell. Touching or not touching the phone has no effect.

The local AT&T device support center tech made no attempt to troubleshoot the problem, just started the replacement process. Ordered late Thursday night and should be here on Monday.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

At least they didn't hassle you about getting a replacement. That sounds like a definite replacement situation to me. Sorry to hear that.

Did you purchase another charger or something for the phone? I remember having an issue with y touchscreen not acting right and it was an aftermarket charger that turned out to be the cause.

Nope, no new anything. If there were a new app or something, that would make sense.

What makes it even more bizarre is that there is no pattern to the problem. No specific action, keystroke, time of day etc.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links