phone restarting

This is a discussion on phone restarting within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I got my Backflip March 8. Not sure how long I had it before it starting doing the restart thing. At first, it was the ...

Thread: phone restarting

Angry phone restarting

I got my Backflip March 8. Not sure how long I had it before it starting doing the restart thing. At first, it was the same I've been reading about, using the physical keyboard would cause the phone to restart. I put some paper in with the battery & it seemed to help for a bit. But now, I gave up on using the physical keyboard, but it still restarts so dang easily!! Bump it just right - restart. Set it down on the table - restart. Daughter (4 years old) must have squeezed it or something while talking to Daddy - restart (daughter upset.. lol). Pulled the power cord out - restart. Put it in my pocket - restart. You get the idea.....

I guess I will visit AT&T tomorrow during lunch. Has anyone else had it this bad??

It even locked up one weekend. Wouldn't fully load. Had to do a factory reset. But still, it's restarting too much!!

Anything I should do before I take it to AT&T & demand a new one??? Backups of some sort?? When I did the factory reset, it seemed to remember a lot of stuff. Had to redownload things of course, but even a couple games I redownloaded, the games remembered me. Will I lose that with a new physical phone??

Thanks,
    Sandy

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As long as you keep the SD card you're using and sign in with the same motoblur, google, etc. accounts, you should be fine with a new phone. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having.

when i saw this thread on the main forum, i looked at my phone. it restarted at that second. creepy... o_O

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links