Android system maxes CPU.

This is a discussion on Android system maxes CPU. within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Title says it all. Brings my system to a grinding halt. Anyone else having similar issues?...

Thread: Android system maxes CPU.

Android system maxes CPU.

Title says it all. Brings my system to a grinding halt. Anyone else having similar issues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Actually title doesn't say it all. When did it start happening? Did you make any changes to the phone before it started? Have you rooted your phone? Is so, have you removed anything?
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

It has been happening intermittently, phone is rooted, I had not made any changes to the phone prior to its happening. I do not know if this has happened prior to rooting but I would say that it happens quite frequently, I experience this daily if not several times a day. I have removed some apps all were on the official safe to remove list with one exception the ATT music app. I have another app installed and it was of no use to me.

When it is happening, is the sync icon visible on the notification bar? The only time my phone is almost unresponsive, is if I have been without a data connection for awhile and then reconnect. While the phone is syncing it does make the phone very sluggish until the process completes.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links