*sigh* Screen doesn't "wake up" or answer a call at times

This is a discussion on *sigh* Screen doesn't "wake up" or answer a call at times within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; At times, if the phone has been in sleep mode for a while, when I get a call, it doesn't allow me to see who's ...

Thread: *sigh* Screen doesn't "wake up" or answer a call at times

*sigh* Screen doesn't "wake up" or answer a call at times

At times, if the phone has been in sleep mode for a while, when I get a call, it doesn't allow me to see who's calling, I have to unlock it and enter my passcode! Even sometimes with the alarm and if the phone has been sleeping overnight, when the alarm goes off, I have to unlock and enter my passcode to either sleep the alarm or turn it off. Then sometimes when I'm on the phone and move it away from my face to release the call, it's locked and I have to do the same thing, unlock and enter passcode to end the call! I tried looking in the settings to see if it's something I did, but I don't think so. I have the screen to timeout after 10 mins, but I mean if I'm on it, isn't it active and therefore not supposed to timeout? Maybe I'm missing something...

Sometimes it doesn't answer either and I would try to slide to unlock and nothing would happen so I keep doing it and eventually it works, but at that point, I've ended up terminating the call from all the swiping. Or if this is happening and I try to ignore the call by pressing the power button on the top, nothing happens. *sigh*

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i've been having similair problems alot lately, especially with the not able to slide the thing to answer a call untill it's too late.

Give Teds Droid Tools a try. It will give you push to answer and push to ignore buttons. It also has a call lock screen so you dont hang up the call while talking. It seems like I managed to to that alot. I dont know if it was my chin or wth but I dropped calls worse on the backflip then my 2 yo Pantech Duo. Now I drop ALOT less calls, which is really handy considering I have to call and ***** about my bill 9 months out of the year.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links