New backflip claiming my data plan doesn't exist. Help!!!

This is a discussion on New backflip claiming my data plan doesn't exist. Help!!! within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I just got my new backflip from NewEgg, Put my chip in and started it up. Regestered it then tried setting up my email, and ...

Thread: New backflip claiming my data plan doesn't exist. Help!!!

Exclamation New backflip claiming my data plan doesn't exist. Help!!!

I just got my new backflip from NewEgg, Put my chip in and started it up. Regestered it then tried setting up my email, and noticed it kept saying my data plan or sim wasn't working, I had made calls and quite a few texts already, so i figured my sim was fine. So it had to be my data plan, But I had been using my data plan on my Android phone just moments before i put my chip in the backflip. So i did a factory reset, then googled and found out how to properly set it up to make sure i wasn't doing it wrong. Nothing changed, so i tried messing around with the settings, Still nothing. Is there something i'm missing? or doing wrong?

(I also tried cleaning the sim)

Thanks to anyone who tries to help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What phone did you have the sim card in before? You said it was an android??

In the end Im not sure if any of us can do anything. This sounds like something you may have to take up with ATT in store or over the phone.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links