HELP !!! "Security On. Fastboot Disabled" STUCK !!

This is a discussion on HELP !!! "Security On. Fastboot Disabled" STUCK !! within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; hi ! first of all..i'm from brazil..and i'm sorry for any english issue! i got a Motorola Backflip and i'm stuck on blue screen saying ...

Thread: HELP !!! "Security On. Fastboot Disabled" STUCK !!

HELP !!! "Security On. Fastboot Disabled" STUCK !!

hi ! first of all..i'm from brazil..and i'm sorry for any english issue!

i got a Motorola Backflip and i'm stuck on blue screen saying "Security On. Fastboot Disabled!"
    i restart it and goes to that same screen automaticaly !
    i tryed to hold the camera button and press the both, up and down button, on that black screen and NOTHING!! SAME DAMN MESAGE !
    this is getting me crazy and freaking angry !!
    i tryed to use RSD...but i don't have the firmware from Vivo - Brazil !!
    i'm desperate !! need my Backflip back !!
    HELP !!!!!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Looks like you deleted the recovery partition. Unfortunately you will have to try to flash with sbf from a different carrier. This should not be a problem but I suggest that you modify the sbf without the radio.img...

but how do you usethe rds lite? i got the same problem , but my cell phone is from at&t and i use the sbf orignal, but the computer dont recognize the cell , and i cant flsh it :S do you hace a solution ? thanks!

I'm having the same problem here. Just can't get the computer to recognize the cellphone anymore, so does RSD LIte. Any ideas? I'm desperate!

Hey! i fix it! well , the solution is the next, your phone is off right? well get out the battery , put it on, and turn on on the cell , pushing at the same time the letters J and D , on the qwerty keyboard, then in the cellphone will appear a blue screen with the motorola logo, and you got it! the pc will recognize the cellphone.

Quote Originally Posted by totoyvo01 View Post
    Hey! i fix it! well , the solution is the next, your phone is off right? well get out the battery , put it on, and turn on on the cell , pushing at the same time the letters J and D , on the qwerty keyboard, then in the cellphone will appear a blue screen with the motorola logo, and you got it! the pc will recognize the cellphone.
    I tried this, but the blue screen with the Moto logo doesn't show. Is there any other key combinations to boot the cellphone in Bootloader USB Init mode?

Yes , you can try , pushin the camera button and the on button at the same time, but take care , you have to do this with the phone turned off, totally turned off, and if it doesn't turn on onthe usb init mode, try doind the same process qhit the charger on, maybe the battery is discharged.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links