MMS issue with backflip

This is a discussion on MMS issue with backflip within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I am about to go crazy!! Ever since I got my phone a few months ago I have never been able to send or recieve ...

Thread: MMS issue with backflip

MMS issue with backflip

I am about to go crazy!! Ever since I got my phone a few months ago I have never been able to send or recieve picture messages. I wasn't really worried about it before but now my boyfriend is working in another state and he's been trying to send me pictures. I get the msg but when I click download.....it just says downloading but never downloads. I've seen other people having this issue and most get it resolved by trying different things. I've tried EVERYTHING.......yes my 3G is on and I haven't changed any settings. I did a hard reset yesterday and still...nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do about this?

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

I have the same problem sometimes, and usually it's just that the picture takes a while to show up. I use Handcent instead of the stock messaging app though, so maybe try that?

I had the same problem back when i first got it, it was like the second day and i was driving around and looked and saw an att store and went in it showed it to the sales person and he did the usual reset and so forth to it? who knows but it worked said it wasn't set up properly on their end. even now it makes no sense since i was able to send out but not receive pictures he never told me what the actual issue was. and this was back in April

Ads