Nandroid Backups don't restore

This is a discussion on Nandroid Backups don't restore within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Ok so I'm running the latest version of j_r0dd's ROM when I discover nexten's Eclair2Flip ROM that give's the user stock android. Of course I'm ...

Thread: Nandroid Backups don't restore

Nandroid Backups don't restore

Ok so I'm running the latest version of j_r0dd's ROM when I discover nexten's Eclair2Flip ROM that give's the user stock android. Of course I'm interested, so I download it, put it on my sdcard, do a nandroid backup, do a full wipe, and flash the zip. Once it's done, I reboot the phone and it inters a boot loop. I'm thinking, darn! I really wanted that stock. Thank God I created a backup. So I start up the recovery, restore the backup I made, and reboot it.
    The phone's still in the bootloop.

:confused: I go back and try it again and the bootloop is still there. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: I found the problem.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Glad you found the problem. You may want to change the name of your thread a bit to be more descriptive of what the problem was and then edit your post with the resolution so if someone else encounters the same issue they can more easily find their fix.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Yes including the resolution would be nice. I assume you didnt format before trying to restore your nandroid backup?
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links