Is there a way to fix this?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to fix this? within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Ok, so I just got my backflip. (off of ebay) It was working just like a backflip, you know restarts here and there. It was ...

Thread: Is there a way to fix this?

Is there a way to fix this?

Ok, so I just got my backflip. (off of ebay) It was working just like a backflip, you know restarts here and there. It was like that until yesterday. My phone died and i charged it. While charging it, it would restart and stayed on the motorola logo. I had to press the power for it to go on again. Then around 60% i turned on my phone to see if it worked and it did but it would restart again everytime I turn it on. I finally took off the charger and it wouldnt restart anymore. Then I put on the charger again and it restarted. This time, it was stuck at the motorola logo and it stayed like that. I took off the battery and turned it on. It turned on but it would be stuck at the motorola logo again. I tried to hard reset it but it wouldnt work, it's like frozen. So i let the battery died and tried to charge it but it wouldnt charge. It would just turn and freeze at the motorola logo. The only way I can charge it is by computer because the green light would turn on but even then the phone wouldnt turn on after taking the cable off but it would occasionally turn on, freeze at the logo and turn off. So is my phone dead or brick? Is there anyway I can fix it? I dont have root or anything. I just barely learned about it trying to fix my phone but I think I'm too late. I went to At&T and they can't even fix it, they suggest I go to a third party to fix it. Sorry for the long story and thanks for reading it. Hopefully, someone can help.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Marvin: Thanks for replying but I tried all of those except trying another battery. I think my battery is dead but I'm not too sure. It's hard to do hard reset as the phone won't turn on.

So i guess no one can help me then? Can someone tell me a place to get my phone fixed? I live in Socal and I haven't seen a place that can fix phone. Thank you.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    If you think you can leave it plugged into the computer overnight and let it try charging, you can try re-flashing the software to it. It could be just corrupt software.

Quote Originally Posted by HHT View Post
    So i guess no one can help me then? Can someone tell me a place to get my phone fixed? I live in Socal and I haven't seen a place that can fix phone. Thank you.
    If its less then 30 days, take it back to the ATT store. If its over 30 days call moto. It should be under warranty still.
    Motus MB300(Backflip)_2.1 Preclair Beta1 by j_r0dd

Ads