Bluetooth Issues

This is a discussion on Bluetooth Issues within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; I have upgraded my Motorola Backflip to 2.1 and overall am pleased, but after a couple of days of operation, my bluetooth has returned to ...

Thread: Bluetooth Issues

Angry Bluetooth Issues

I have upgraded my Motorola Backflip to 2.1 and overall am pleased, but after a couple of days of operation, my bluetooth has returned to its 1.5 habit of continuously connecting and disconnecting from the built in hands free system in my 2010 Kia Soul. After working wonderfully, why did it suddenly start doing this AGAIN? I am simply stumped.

Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would like to update this thread. I have figured out, through a bit of fumbling around, that if I kill all open apps on the phone just before turning on the bluetooth, the Backflip has a much better chance of syncing with my car. It doesn't work ALL of the time, but more often than not. I still wish I could just leave it turned on and not worry about it, but as with all smart phones (power hogs), it is better for the battery to leave it off when unused.

I am really liking the 2.1 update, the look and function has greatly improved. My daughter is getting a new iPhone 4 next week for her birthday and I have been trying to talk her into an Android based phone, they make much more sense than the CULT iPhone, but to no avail.

Good luck with that. That was the situation I was in with my wife. She had an iPhone 3G and was up for an upgrade. I managed to talk her out of getting another iPhone. I thought she was going to get the HTC Aria, but she settled on the Captivate which she seems happy with.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

while i don't have a bluetooth car, i don't have ANY issue w/ my bluetooth, before or after 2.1. i have had 1 time where it randomly disconnected my headset, but i'm not sure if the headset isn't dieing, it's 3 years old already.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links