Market Enabler

This is a discussion on Market Enabler within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; So I was playing around with Market Enabler and had it fake the provider to T-Mo.. it popped up an update request and I went ...

Thread: Market Enabler

Market Enabler

So I was playing around with Market Enabler and had it fake the provider to T-Mo.. it popped up an update request and I went ahead and did it.. Now after that i can't seem to get it back to AT&T.. I power cycled the phone and now I can't even access the market at all..

Could someone provide me the value that AT&T uses so I can set it back and hope that was the issue..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My market on my backflip has been acting squirrelly, too. They are in the middle of a big upgrade, and for a long time only a few of my apps were showing up at all. This might be unrelated, but I thought I'd pass it along.
    I've used Market Enabler several times with no problems.

Well, you used the MarketEnabler to backup your original ATT settings correct? You could just restore that in the case something went wonky, but ME is only supposed to temporarily change your market I believe. Usually just enabling/disabling airplane mode or restarting the phone will revert it back to ATT. There is a "fake on boot" option, but I'm not sure how that works.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links