Backflip Lag Fix

This is a discussion on Backflip Lag Fix within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; So I've had my Backflip since release, and have never done a factory reset. The last few months of owning my backflip have been TERRIBLE. ...

Thread: Backflip Lag Fix

Backflip Lag Fix

So I've had my Backflip since release, and have never done a factory reset. The last few months of owning my backflip have been TERRIBLE. Sooo slow and unresponsive. Today while my girlfriend was using it, she went into a menu I've never been into, which is Contact History. If you open your contacts and slide to the left it shows Contacts: History. I don't know how often it clears itself, but I've never deleted it. I cleared it today...
    PHONE FIXED!
    It's running like new again! Unbelievable. I can actually run full animations again, no problem.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks for the tip! Mine wasn't bad, but it definitely perked it up some more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TJames View Post
    So I've had my Backflip since release, and have never done a factory reset. The last few months of owning my backflip have been TERRIBLE. Sooo slow and unresponsive. Today while my girlfriend was using it, she went into a menu I've never been into, which is Contact History. If you open your contacts and slide to the left it shows Contacts: History. I don't know how often it clears itself, but I've never deleted it. I cleared it today...
    PHONE FIXED!
    It's running like new again! Unbelievable. I can actually run full animations again, no problem.
    Thank You. I've had this phone well over a year and I didn't even that know could slide the damn contacts list much less that there was a history that you could clear.

oh wow, my wife gave me this phone and I love it so much more than my window's phone. i just realized that its running SLOWER than my window's 6.5 phone. it took about 2 minutes to clear the history on it. not sure if she ever cleared it since she got the phone two years ago but its cleared now. man, the phone runs much faster now. not lightning fast like her Galaxy 2S but this is nice to be able to fly through the menus without it lagging like a Big Turbo on a 1.0L engine.

WERA689
    Quote Originally Posted by panapower View Post
    oh wow, my wife gave me this phone and I love it so much more than my window's phone. i just realized that its running SLOWER than my window's 6.5 phone. it took about 2 minutes to clear the history on it. not sure if she ever cleared it since she got the phone two years ago but its cleared now. man, the phone runs much faster now. not lightning fast like her Galaxy 2S but this is nice to be able to fly through the menus without it lagging like a Big Turbo on a 1.0L engine.
    Great analogy, panapower! Welcome to Android, and welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of answers to your questions in here. Make yourself at home, read around, and ask any questions you have...we're here to help!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links