problem with calls ending abruptly with BACKFLIP

This is a discussion on problem with calls ending abruptly with BACKFLIP within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; does anyone else have this problem with backflip. When I am talking as with any other phone , so much as my hair can touch ...

Thread: problem with calls ending abruptly with BACKFLIP

Exclamation problem with calls ending abruptly with BACKFLIP

does anyone else have this problem with backflip. When I am talking as with any other phone , so much as my hair can touch the screen and off the call goes. I use speaker or bluetooth most of the time because I am really tired of this. Also is there away to keep the answer slide bar off. It doesn't want to slide to answer. this phone has alot of pros , but , I am finding a lot of cons as well. Another is when you get a voicemail message , it does not tell you the date nor the time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's possible that your hair or something else is fooling the proximity sensor and causing it not to turn the screen off when the phone is close to your head. Anyway, you can install Tedd's Droid Tools which should provide solutions for both issues you are experiencing.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Wink backflip issues

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    It's possible that your hair or something else is fooling the proximity sensor and causing it not to turn the screen off when the phone is close to your head. Anyway, you can install Tedd's Droid Tools which should provide solutions for both issues you are experiencing.

Thank you so very much. I will try that.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links