Backflip : More fun & games

This is a discussion on Backflip : More fun & games within the Motorola Backflip Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Motorola Backflip category; Just when I thought it was going to be fine...I have people telling me they called , yet it did not ring , nor show ...

Thread: Backflip : More fun & games

Exclamation Backflip : More fun & games

Just when I thought it was going to be fine...I have people telling me they called , yet it did not ring , nor show they even called. This is not good. Also , on a less import point . it does not show my contact pictures on my homescreens when it comes back on. I turn it off once everyday as recommended. I then have to replace my pictures.
    I also have a sound notification for incoming test , even though I have everything silenced.
    I have gone over everything numerous times to make sure I am not missing anything.
    I can take a computer apart , put it back together and the same with just about any electronic.....but this little phone is about to drive me crazy....I am a female from the south who does not like defeat !

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure what pictures you're talking about on your screen. I'm assuming these are widgets you've placed? Regarding the notification sound, have you installed 3rd party text message apps? It's possible you have more than 1 messaging app installed and though you've silenced one of them, the other may not be.

I've really not noticed any issues with "missing calls".

I will note though that my experiences may be a little different than yours since I am running a custom ROM, and I suspect you are running stock.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links