Best price on Backflip?

This is a discussion on Best price on Backflip? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; hmmm....i just got mine last week for 199.00 from but there is a $100 rebate at my local at&t store, so for $99 after the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best price on Backflip?

hmmm....i just got mine last week for 199.00 from but there is a $100 rebate at my local at&t store, so for $99 after the rebate. i see some much better prices here...like $0.00!!!! Does anyone know if at&t will "price match"? or what if i just go return it before my 30 days and then just get one for the better price?
    anyone have any thoughts on this? i don't mean to sound cheap, but these days every little bit of $$ counts!

Thanks for any input!
    Kathy

don't know but am in the same boat as you will be interested to find out.

I work at Fry's Electronics and we are offering the Backflip for free for new or upgrade customers. No rebates. We sell the phone outright for 299.99 and both the new activation discount and the existing customer upgrade discount is $300.00. The free upgrade price will be good through April 1st. Both my wife and I took advantage of the free upgrade and got 2 backflips

Quote Originally Posted by TTT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by davidandkath View Post
    hmmm....i just got mine last week for 199.00 from but there is a $100 rebate at my local at&t store, so for $99 after the rebate. i see some much better prices here...like $0.00!!!! Does anyone know if at&t will "price match"? or what if i just go return it before my 30 days and then just get one for the better price?
    anyone have any thoughts on this? i don't mean to sound cheap, but these days every little bit of $$ counts!

Thanks for any input!
    Kathy
    Return it and get it free elsewhere. You can try to pricematch but I don't think they'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    I checked walmarts site, and sure enough...I dont think it can get any better then that
    Try Free at Frys without a rebate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links