Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

This is a discussion on Backflip Owners' Roll Call! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; got mine on the 8th of march stepping up vrom razr v9 still learning able to bypass mowt of the att junk with apps so ...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

got mine on the 8th of march stepping up vrom razr v9 still learning able to bypass mowt of the att junk with apps so far may have to root out the bloat

TTT
    Got mine opening day, I like it so far but it really needs to be rooted to make it custom. Shouldn't be long of a wait seeing the progress so far...

got mine last week still familiarizing myself with it trying to get the most out of my purchase, upgraded from a LG shine, quite a difference thus far.

Cool I've had mine for just over a week

I had to move to AT&T because no other carrier has service where I work. And being the only Android Phone AT&T carries I got the backflip. I love the phone, Hate Motoblur, can't wait to root this thing and really start playing.

Dave

Got mine 2 days ago. Coming from an iphone 3g and I like it so far. Been playing tons of Super Ghouls and Ghosts and Super Mario.

Got mine last weekend with the buy one get one free offer. Like it so far but yahoo search is pissing me off.
    I am an amateur at this whole ADB SDK stuff but i know you can get google on there somehow.

Reactions from other people vary when using this phone. Because it does look like a slow person assembled a CLIQ wrong.

got mine few days back. moto blur isnt nothing great. love the phone. still searching for some really cool apps. came from lg xenon.

Quote Originally Posted by JWSConcepts View Post
    got mine few days back. moto blur isnt nothing great.
    Well I suppose thats a matter of opinion. Im not big on the social networks, but have to admit, seeing as the functionality is there, i did add a few friends and family via myspace and facebook for the ability to sync up to them.

Got mine a week or so ago for $0.01 from Amazon Wireless and loving it so far. It is my first Android device, have always had Windows Mobile before.

My contract had been up for a few months, but I guess I was waiting to see what "Windows Mobile 7" would look like before I made a decision. I wasn't super impressed with "Windows Phone 7 Series", so that was more than enough reason for me to make the jump over to Android

I've had my phone for a week. Loving it so far. The wife has had an iPhone a year or two now, and I had a 1st Gen iPod Touch.

Really liking Android. The fact that it's 1.5 is somewhat annoying, but hopefully that's only temporary. Like everyone else, my main gripe is the battery life, but with some tweaking and concessions that can be tolerated.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links