Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

This is a discussion on Backflip Owners' Roll Call! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Still waiting for mine in the mail, obviously that's the downside of online.......checking the UPS site every minute doesn't help....LOL....it's the waiting that can kill ...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

Still waiting for mine in the mail, obviously that's the downside of online.......checking the UPS site every minute doesn't help....LOL....it's the waiting that can kill you.

Had mine for a week now, love it, use Last.fm/Pandora in the car, play SNES/Genesis in idle time, love Motoblur

I was deciding between this and the Tilt 2, glad I picked the Backflip, the keyboard is alot more comfortable, can bust out some combos in Killer Instinct too

got one... exchanged it once cause of it killing camera.... love it.

oh dood, i had the tilt 2!!! what a piece... super sluggish, wifi slower than EDGE.... felt super cool in the hand tho and styling awesome@!!!! but slow and crap

I'm loving the phone, a lot of stuff to get used to...never had a phone like this....I got the wife the BB 9700 last week and after playing with the Backflip she was jealous....LOL...

^lol my girlfriend has an iphone and at first she stood by her iphone as I would often nag her in a playful manner about "droid does" this, does the iphone? The latest thing was the ability to assigning custom ring tones for text messages(in handscent) and I think shes almost to the point of wanting to change over

Just picked mine up from Costco about 2 hours ago. Had a bit of hard time with getting a Blur account going, but other than that, I LOVE THIS PHONE!

I've had a Blackjack (original) for 2 years. Everyone else in the family has a smart phone with internet, except for myself. Finally got a cool phone. Did the hard reset, got rid of some widgets, set my home screens, adjusted Accuweather to my locations, and downloaded a few apps. Could not be happier!

Excited!

As I said in my intro post, I just bought a Backflip on Amazon (they're on sale for a penny). Really excited for my first smartphone! Been jealous of my wife's iPhone 3GS, except I don't like Apple so I was holding out for an Android phone on AT&T. Hopefully whatever HTC puts out for AT&T isn't better than the Backfip.

Yep, got one

Well, I don't think my wife is going to get on forum, so I will go ahead and post for her I convinced her to get a Backflip as well, so now we are a two Backflip family.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links