Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

This is a discussion on Backflip Owners' Roll Call! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I have had mine for one week. This is my first smart phone, changed from a Razr that is 4 years old. So far everything ...

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

I have had mine for one week. This is my first smart phone, changed from a Razr that is 4 years old. So far everything is fine. Still exploring the possibilities.

Finally have the Backflip in my hands. So happy!

I got my Backflip about 2 weeks ago I think. Like many others it seems, I came from the Samsung Eternity. Ended up giving my SE to my girlfriend because she had a P.O.S. cell that was 2 years old.

I love the Backflip. Before I got this phone I was never really into the whole 'social networking' thing, but now it's right at my fingertips and I'm loving it. I also love the physical keyboard as compared to the Eternity's touch screen touchy-as-hell keyboard.

Paid the AT&T $99 price tag, but I think it was worth it.

C2k
    Ive had mine for a month or two, Its amazing! I came from the BlackJack 2 running WM 6.1 and the difference in OS is incredible. This is a while new level of smartphone than any WM non touch screen phones.

Its scary how long I can just get on the app market and play...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldan01 View Post
    I have had mine for one week. This is my first smart phone, changed from a Razr that is 4 years old. So far everything is fine. Still exploring the possibilities.
    I'm in this boat.

Had a RAZR for the past 5 years or so and finally updated from that awful little thing. I LOVE my Backflip.

Some people have been going on for a few years about the next "iPhone killer", but the truth is...it won't be stopped (just look at all the "iPod Killers"). I think the real way to look at this phone is that it is my Iphone killer. One of the biggest reasons for this is that I have the option to use the onscreen keyboard, OR use a very text-friendly flip-out keyboard. Onscreen keyboards are just too fidgety for me and I'll always come back to a normal QWERTY if I can.
    :backfliplay: :backfliplay: :backfliplay:

Just come over this week from a Nokia N900. The N900 might be one of the more open and advanced phones on the market, but the lack of software and bad designed phone software just got old. Before that i used a cheap phone along with a Nokia Internet Tablet.

I Own this phone!! Amazing!

Hi all

Have taken the plunge and am a proud Backflip owner. Was slightly concerned as there has been some less than complimentary reviews (esp cnet in Oz). Must say though that I am presently surprised. Even with pudgy fingers, I'm finding the keyboard is great and battery life isn't as bad as I expected. I've only been recharging every 2 days.

Anyway good to be here -
    (backflip owner from Sydney)

I find I have to be smarter with my battery some of my old phones I could leave searching for signal for days and not kill the battery. At work I don't have cell or wifi connection(have a second cell phone that I have to use at work) so when I get to work I turn phone to air plane mode and turn off wifi. I have a whole home screen dedicated to toggles for easily turning off those things. I find it greatly improves battery life.

Cool Love It, Can barely put it down! Seriously!

Hi! I have had my backflip for exactly a month and 2 days now. It is my very first touch phone so of course I was really excited to get it. My mom is always saying to me, "You just cannot put that phone down for even a minute"! But I must say that is pretty much true. I really like it and I am still finding out new things about it and ways to use it everyday.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links