Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

This is a discussion on Backflip Owners' Roll Call! within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I had that problem with my second one. My 3rd one did it when I used the camera. My 1st one had the touch buttons ...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Backflip Owners' Roll Call!

I had that problem with my second one. My 3rd one did it when I used the camera. My 1st one had the touch buttons at the bottom of the frnt screen stop working. So far, my 4th one is still working.
    I tried to get a different phone or brand after the 3rd one malfunctioned. AT&T tried to give me out dated phones to replace it that the store didn't even carry anymore.
    Or I could have my choice of non-smart phones. I need a smart phone for my job and ended up trying another backflip.
    I like the phones but I'm loosing faith in the Backflip and motorola.
    I wrote to both companies and still have not heard a word from them. The clerks in the AT&T store I go to here just laugh about it now. They seem to think I'm rough or abusing the phone. Yet AT&T accepts the old phones with no fees or complaints as they are in the same condition as the replacements except for the malfunctions..
    Can't wait for my AT&T plan to expire so I can switch to a different carrier.

Got mine in March. Have been pretty much lurking. I love it. Went from V9X to BF. Was able to get the pre-release update and the phone is very smooth. Have not had any of the rebooting issues, etc that others have mentioned. Am very happy with the phone (but am anxiously waiting for 2.1). Currently using Livehome and it is much snappier than DXTop.

I got mine a week ago. Loving it. Just can't wait for 2.1. Will be ever better with that. :D

Hey every body! I got my Backflip last week, and love it. I'll love it even more after 2.1, and if skype video chat turns out to compatible, that would be just awesome.

nice to be here! : D

Nice to have you here. If you don't mind rooting your phone, you'll get 2.1 (or even 2.2) sooner than you think.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I got mine and many problems with all like bluetooth and no fm radio

Quote Originally Posted by Priya raj View Post
    no fm radio
    Is there supposed to be a fm radio?

Hey joe, do you know something we dont?

Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk

Well, I have a G1 that my girl friend currently uses and constantly switch back and forth between my myTouch 3G and my Backflip. I love them all, but they are admittedly under powered.
    The backtrack feature is awesome. If there were some way to remove motoblur, I know the backflip could really shine

Sent from my MB300 using Tapatalk

I Must have missed this thread when I joined the Forums...I Migrated over to the Flip from the Blackberry 9700, and I'm not going to lie, I'm Kinda Pissed off I did. BUT, The Functionability of the phone is great, Just SUCKS major Donkey Parts that it's not going to see an upgrade as early as we had all HOPED for! Such is Life Though 'eh?
    Forgot to Add - incase you didn't catch it, I'm Also in Law Enforcement, Dont know how many other cops are on here, But I'm one of 'em! I figure either the Avatar or the Signature gives me away LOL!
    Ignorantia Juris Neminem Excusat! - Ignorance of the law excuses no one!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links