Very Excited for this phone

This is a discussion on Very Excited for this phone within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; i have been waiting for this forever. I hated the iphone so i had been waiting for an android for a while. my upgrade is ...

Thread: Very Excited for this phone

Very Excited for this phone

i have been waiting for this forever. I hated the iphone so i had been waiting for an android for a while. my upgrade is coming in May So i cant wait.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Welcome to the forum Derrone! This phone is going to be big, I hope to best testing one out very soon

JimMariner
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrone View Post
    i have been waiting for this forever. I hated the iphone so i had been waiting for an android for a while. my upgrade is coming in May So i cant wait.
    Oh, Man, once you get an Android powered device in your hands, you will never want to go back to any other OS. The BackFlip looks like it's going to be a big hit. I want to see it in the wild too, real soon !!!

Welcome to BackFlipForums too !!!!!

4Nines
    Android FTW!

I haven't had an android phone before. Is it really that much better?

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by detectiveVIC View Post
    I haven't had an android phone before. Is it really that much better?
    It is! I still find myself after months of owning one saying, "wow this phone is badass!" Usually after a month or so I'm tired of a phone so that's saying something!

That's great! I really use my phone a lot, so this will be a new experience for me. I loved the blackberry, it just didn't have touchscreen. I hope this is a winner that I can stick with for a LONG while.

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by detectiveVIC View Post
    That's great! I really use my phone a lot, so this will be a new experience for me. I loved the blackberry, it just didn't have touchscreen. I hope this is a winner that I can stick with for a LONG while.
    Trust me, one of the happiest days of my life is when I ditched my BB for my Android

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    Trust me, one of the happiest days of my life is when I ditched my BB for my Android
    I have a good feeling about this phone.

Admin
    Welcome to the site guys, glad to have you aboard.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links