Some questions about my Backflip

This is a discussion on Some questions about my Backflip within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; under social networks i have nothing but email..isnt there suppose to be facebook, twitter ect.... thanks.....

Thread: Some questions about my Backflip

Some questions about my Backflip

under social networks i have nothing but email..isnt there suppose to be facebook, twitter ect....

thanks..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You'll need to go to "account manager" I believe is what it's called... then you add facebook, twitter... and so on.

I'm pretty sure that's where it's at - my phone is currently off and charging ATM so I can't look and check.

Quote Originally Posted by Malak04 View Post
    You'll need to go to "account manager" I believe is what it's called... then you add facebook, twitter... and so on.

I'm pretty sure that's where it's at - my phone is currently off and charging ATM so I can't look and check.
    Very Close and good off memory but It's actually called account settings.

i did that...there is nothing there but email and work?????

Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    i did that...there is nothing there but email and work?????
    Once you go into Account settings there will be an option to hit Add Account at the top. When you hit that it will give you all the options to add facebook, picassa, etc.

it doesnt...it says select account type and gives me 2 options..Email and Work....no facebook or anything..

it doesnt...it says select account type and gives me 2 options..Email and Work....no facebook or anything..
    Doing some research on this it's because there's something wrong with your motorblur account or it wasnt set up properly. These accounts are created from the motor blur account that you set up when you originally turned on the phone and went through the setup.

The only thing I can suggest is doing a factory reset on the phone and going through the initial setup again.

i did a hard reset and set up my account again, and all is good now..facebook and others are there...now if i can just figure out why i dont get real push email on my Exchange email i would be happy..

thanks..

i did a hard reset and set up my account again, and all is good now..facebook and others are there...now if i can just figure out why i dont get real push email on my Exchange email i would be happy..

thanks..
    Excellent, glad I could help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links