adobe, slingbox?

This is a discussion on adobe, slingbox? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; i use to have a tilt and the way i would get around adobe was the browser skyfire, is there anything for this phone yet? ...

Thread: adobe, slingbox?

Question adobe, slingbox?

i use to have a tilt and the way i would get around adobe was the browser skyfire, is there anything for this phone yet? and does anyone know if they will ever have slingmobile for this either? those r the only 2 drawbacks i find...everything else has been good

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine24 View Post
    i use to have a tilt and the way i would get around adobe was the browser skyfire, is there anything for this phone yet? and does anyone know if they will ever have slingmobile for this either? those r the only 2 drawbacks i find...everything else has been good
    I think Sling for Android will be out soon.

saw that sling player beta looked to being released in the market but no sign of it on backflip.. any news from anybody else???? it looks amazing for tv and such

There is a Skyfire for Android available now. here: Skyfire 2.0 for Android | Skyfire

Slingplayer Mobile was released today for Android phones.

It works fine on my backflip.

It's available on the Market for US$ 30.00.

Folks, this is your TV (from your home cable box) available on your backflip anywhere, anytime, no subscription fee.

You need to buy the Sling Box for about US$ 150-300 or so, depending on the model, to attach to your home cable box and home internet. HD TV is available too but requires the expensive Sling Box and a fast internet upload connection.

Then you can watch your home TV from any internet connected PC or on your backflip over 3G or WiFi.

Google it for more info.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links