call quality???

This is a discussion on call quality??? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth Sigh, man i just don't understand why the call quality is sooo sporadic on this phone. It was clear than muffled ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: call quality???

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Sigh, man i just don't understand why the call quality is sooo sporadic on this phone. It was clear than muffled than's becoming annoying. I need a phone first before all the other stuff. I shouldn't have to rely on headsets and speakerphone just to enjoy a conversation with people.

I'm wondering if it's the reception on this phone cause I hardly be having 5 bars on my phone signal. It's usually 3-4 bars. I hate to say it, but this phone might be going back for a N1.
    Exactly!! I can't understand why it's never consistent!! I've been saying the same thing, I need a phone first and shouldn't have to be doing acrobatics just to have a convo. There's been more than one occasion where my husband misunderstood what I said!

I need to check the bars on mine, good point, because I think I remember it always being 3-4 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by one028 View Post
    does anyone have people telling you that you sound bad, or muffled...everyone says i sound like im on speaker phone or something..
    Go to call settings and turn on HAC MODE SETTINGS... This will lower the microphone sensitivity. Turn this off when using the music player or watching videos because it will lower speaker out put...

Eugene, OR
    Actually, I have the exact OPPOSITE problem when talking to my girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure it's here BB Storm II that's the culprit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links