call quality???

This is a discussion on call quality??? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; does anyone have people telling you that you sound bad, or muffled...everyone says i sound like im on speaker phone or something.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: call quality???

call quality???

does anyone have people telling you that you sound bad, or muffled...everyone says i sound like im on speaker phone or something..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've had this problem as well. I did a factory reset and the problem has gotten better. Still a bit of a problem though.

Everyone says they can hear me better then ever and I can hear people crystal clear, best phone I've had in a long time

I have not had this problem, If It continue u would take it back for another one
    FOLLOW ME ON
    http://twitter.com/dchandler326
    If you have any questions my email is dchandler@backflipforums.com

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    One of the things that is much better on the Backflip is the call quality. I had a Samsung Eternity b4.

The first few calls i made there was a noticeable echo, but it seems to have gone away and now the quality is fine, but i havent spent to much time talking to get an idea of how clear it is.

I'm having the same problem. I'm told it sounds like I'm "in a barrel" and there's a lot of echo/reverb. Would love to know how to resolve this...

I have had similar reports of "muffled" audio. I think the microphone in the Backflip is set to be a little too sensitive. Try holding the bottom of the phone away from your face and let me know if people report better audio. (actually, I sorta hold the phone horizontal so the top is against my ear and the bottom is as far from my face as possible). People have reported this as working better. If that's the case, I see great usefulness for software that reduces the microphone gain! BTW, I have also experienced that the voice dialer works MUCH better for me if I hold the phone at arm's length (again, suggesting to much mic sensitivity). Let's compare notes.

gwalborn

its to bad...my is going back because of the call quality...out of all things to bring it back for....otherwise i thought it was a good phone...ill wait for another android phone to be released for ATT..

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    I yeah I kinda hear an echo when I'm talking and my girl says I sound weird on the phone as well. I'm gonna hold in there for the phone. Hopefully its a fix that be up dated on the firmware. Plus I can't take the phone back. I sold both of my old ones already. LOL.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links