any option to having to push button to wake screen?

This is a discussion on any option to having to push button to wake screen? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; If you don't have the phone next to your face, it is probably the standard screen timeout that is causing the screen to go dark ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any option to having to push button to wake screen?

If you don't have the phone next to your face, it is probably the standard screen timeout that is causing the screen to go dark (that or you have something else covering the proximity sensor). You could try turning off the screen timeout and see if that helps.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    If you don't have the phone next to your face, it is probably the standard screen timeout that is causing the screen to go dark (that or you have something else covering the proximity sensor). You could try turning off the screen timeout and see if that helps.
    The screen timeout has been turned off since the day I got it. I DO have a red snap on trim piece that goes around the edge of the phone, it has a cut-out for the proximity sensor though. I'll try taking it off and see if that is the problem.
    In the mean time I have installed the "KeepScreen" app to see how that does. Thanks for all the helpful tips!

Quote Originally Posted by tae_254 View Post
    You shouldnt have to shake it or anything. The sensor should kick in once its moved from your face.
    The 2 backflips I have do not. Wake up after I remove it from my ear. I haven't tried shaking it

wierd. shortly after i made my comment my phone appears to be working as its suppose to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links