questions about backflip

This is a discussion on questions about backflip within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; There already is a way to view flash if you use the Skyfire browser app. It basically just recognizes flash elements on web pages and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: questions about backflip

There already is a way to view flash if you use the Skyfire browser app. It basically just recognizes flash elements on web pages and lets you view them as a video, but it doesn't work 100% of the time and I believe is still being tested/worked on

Unfortunately, using Flash to play video is only a small corner of what Flash can do. Skyfire isn't able to allow you to play those new fangled Facebook games all the kids are into these days for instance.

It's possible that Flash Lite will be made available when we get 2.1, but Flash 10.1 is for 2.2 (Froyo) only atm.

Are you using your Backflip for hiking?

There is a app you can download called "TrailGuru"... It will tell you how fast you are moving, what elevation you are at, and position with GPS...etc..

Well I've been having my backflip for almost two months now and I love it. BUT I do have a few questions/concerns about it. One for instance, is it possible(or just my phone) to keep the phone's screen on during calls because mine flashes on and off during them. Second, I have downloaded a few apps and read forums bt what apps should u download to replace the preloaded ones and do they actually replace them or leave u with two txt messagers or batteries for instance? Thx in advance...

The phone should turn off the screen during a call based on the proximity sensor. When it detects that it is close to your head/face it should turn off the screen. I don't believe you can disable this, but there is an app, Tedds Droid Tools which lets you add another screen over top of the normal in-call screen in case the proximity sensor isn't working for you and your face or hair is causing you to hit buttons or accidentally end your calls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links