Backup Apps.

This is a discussion on Backup Apps. within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; So i have to go get a new phone today. I wanna keep all the same apps that i have now. (and i have a ...

Thread: Backup Apps.

Backup Apps.

So i have to go get a new phone today. I wanna keep all the same apps that i have now. (and i have a lot) What is the best way to backup and restore my applications. I was thinking about using astro, but will it let me install them since we technically can not install from third party? Is there a way to backup and restore using ADB?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure about this one but the only thing I do know is that any apps that you had to PAY for are tied to your google android login account so when you login to android on your new device you will have the option to download those without having to pay again (you will see them available for download under my downloads). Verified this with my wifes backflip replacement.

But the free apps she had to do herself by searching for them again.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Yea.. and unfortantly. Most of mine were free. If there weren't, I just ripped the APK from a rooted phone and transfered it to my phone using ADB.

You could use Astro to back them up so at least you would have a listing of what you had already installed!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links