Droid gets 2.1 update thur and friday

This is a discussion on Droid gets 2.1 update thur and friday within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Well it looks like the motorola droid is finally getting it's 2.1 update this thursday and friday OTA. Motorola Droid's Android 2.1 update to be ...

Thread: Droid gets 2.1 update thur and friday

Droid gets 2.1 update thur and friday

Well it looks like the motorola droid is finally getting it's 2.1 update this thursday and friday OTA. Motorola Droid's Android 2.1 update to be rolled out OTA starting Thursday | Android Central

Hopefully the Backflip is soon to follow. No news or pending update status on the official moto site though.......

So aggravating.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I hope we get the update too
    FOLLOW ME ON
    http://twitter.com/dchandler326
    If you have any questions my email is dchandler@backflipforums.com

Would nice, since I ordered my phone Monday and am hoping it gets here by the end of the week. Would be nice to be able to upgrade directly to 2.1, but I doubt ATT would release the update for the Backflip this week.

Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    Well it looks like the motorola droid is finally getting it's 2.1 update this thursday and friday OTA. Motorola Droid's Android 2.1 update to be rolled out OTA starting Thursday | Android Central

Hopefully the Backflip is soon to follow. No news or pending update status on the official moto site though.......

So aggravating.
    I just heard from a friend that has the Droid. They found a major problem with the 2.1 update and have delayed it until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonklan View Post
    I just heard from a friend that has the Droid. They found a major problem with the 2.1 update and have delayed it until further notice.

If thats true, that sure sucks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links