texting?

This is a discussion on texting? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Another question, is there an out box folder, or draft folder for standard txting?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: texting?

texting?

Another question, is there an out box folder, or draft folder for standard txting?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not fully understanding your question. Text messaging is much like an instant message conversation as far as the layout. So all your text messages that are sent are displayed in the same convo pane.

For more options on your texting application I would recommend downloading handcent sms from the marketplace. This gives your far more options for your texting and it is free.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Thanks

You can also try Chomp SMS but its not available in the market, so you would have to download it manually, and manually install it via Droid Explorer, but I hear its quite good.

yea i was wondering the same thing .....on my other phones they would split your text messages up between inbox, outbox and drafts but all i see is inbox and universal inbox.....it clumps all the text messages together ....how can i seperate them out between outbox and inbox?

I don't believe there is a way to seperate them with the stock text messaging app. It just uses the threaded conversations so your sent and received messages are just divided between your contacts, but your sent and received aren't separated into different boxes.

I imagine you could do this with a more complete messaging app such as Handcent SMS.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC runner View Post
    Another question, is there an out box folder, or draft folder for standard txting?

IF you start typing a response and then exit the texting app, it will automatically be saved as a draft. When you go back to the thread you can continue where you left off.
    [\Marvin the Martian/]:blur:

texting

yea i just said **** it and took back the backflip to the store and did my one time exchange for the iphone. Its a lot more user friendly.

Does Droid Explorer support the Backflip? I see the Cliq listed under supported devices but not the Backflip.

I believe there are people here on the forum using Droid Explorer so it should work for you yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links