Returned my Backflip...

This is a discussion on Returned my Backflip... within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; mine is going back as well this is my second one first one had some major glitching issues. Picking up a BB 9700. I think ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Returned my Backflip...

mine is going back as well this is my second one first one had some major glitching issues. Picking up a BB 9700. I think they released it too soon

With any new hardware you have to expect some issues. Sorry that you ran into to many. I myself have not run into any.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

C2k
    Ive had my phone for about a week now and I think its amazing. Mine has had no major issues at all. Im coming from the blackjack 2 on WM 6.1, i was an awesome phone, but the android os makes WM look like nothing. Ive played with IPhones before, and theyre nice, but they are too mainstream for me.

This phone is hands down one of the most innovative phones Ive ever seen. What other phones have a track-pad, a similar keyboard, any social networking features that even start to compare with motoblur(besides phones that have motoblur), and features like the tabletop mode and the dim screen while on a call? And yeah, its android 1.5, but so what? It works fine, and Im sure there will be an update in the future.

And everyone keeps complaining about how yahoo is the default search. Get open search! It takes up less room on the screen, its overall better. And about lag, any smart phone can lag with too many things running in the background. The phone runs fine for me, its a phone, not a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by C2k View Post
    Ive had my phone for about a week now and I think its amazing. Mine has had no major issues at all. Im coming from the blackjack 2 on WM 6.1, i was an awesome phone, but the android os makes WM look like nothing. Ive played with IPhones before, and theyre nice, but they are too mainstream for me.

This phone is hands down one of the most innovative phones Ive ever seen. What other phones have a track-pad, a similar keyboard, any social networking features that even start to compare with motoblur(besides phones that have motoblur), and features like the tabletop mode and the dim screen while on a call? And yeah, its android 1.5, but so what? It works fine, and Im sure there will be an update in the future.

And everyone keeps complaining about how yahoo is the default search. Get open search! It takes up less room on the screen, its overall better. And about lag, any smart phone can lag with too many things running in the background. The phone runs fine for me, its a phone, not a computer.
    How's the call quality for you?

Call quality for me is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Call quality for me is great.
    I'm going to do more testing, but I think it's the Case-Mate Naked Shell case that's causing me probs. If it's not that, I'll ask AT&T for a new phone and test that out, if not, then a BB Bold 9700 for me! Thanks for letting me know.

If its the case I tried in the att store then yeah that's proly the issue. It doesn't sit on the phone right. Gave a muffled echo like I was too far from the mic or on a crappy speaker phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    If its the case I tried in the att store then yeah that's proly the issue. It doesn't sit on the phone right. Gave a muffled echo like I was too far from the mic or on a crappy speaker phone.
    Yup, it's the same one I'm sure, they're pushing that case since it's made for it. It's hard plastic and snaps onto the phone.

C2k
    Its actually funny you ask about call quality, just today were the first signs of any issue. Network errors with full service, and having to restart my phone to receive text messages. I had very very similar issues with my blackjack 2 when it first came out, all ATT told me was that it was a network issue with the new phone. It was fixed within a couple days... but as far as call quality, awesome! Speakerphone works really well too. And I have that clear case for it, doesn't cause me any issues at all.

keeping mine too... mainly keyboard ... first smart phone so not missing anything and can not afford to change..... has some quirks but not enough to make me want to take it back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links