Is it me or does the ATT music player...

This is a discussion on Is it me or does the ATT music player... within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; lack a stop button? I must press pause to exit the player and the song just sits in the que eternally waiting for me to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it me or does the ATT music player...

Is it me or does the ATT music player...

lack a stop button? I must press pause to exit the player and the song just sits in the que eternally waiting for me to open the player again? What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That's just how it works. . I'm still testing 3rd party apps to see if there are any that I really like, because to be honest the ATT player sucks

Yeah please let me know if you find something that is better because it is pure crap.

Have any of you guys tried TuneWiki? It's pretty cool because it shows the lyrics as the songs are playing.

ATT Music

Agree on the use of the "Pause" button as the ony means of stopping a song..at least that I've discovered so far. On another note (no pun intended), has anyone found out a way to organize music in the Backflip by logical means, i.e. by artist or album. My 8Gb min-SD, which I used in my Blackjack, is organized by artist by album (i.e., albums by particular artists).
    I had no problem playing music sequentialy (song following song) on the Blackjack by accessing the card. The Backflip totally rearranges the contents of my card and separates songs in what seems to be a willy-nilly fashion. The integrity of my artist/album file structure is totally destroyed. Does anyone else have this issue and figured out a way to do what I'm looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeRay View Post
    Agree on the use of the "Pause" button as the ony means of stopping a song..at least that I've discovered so far. On another note (no pun intended), has anyone found out a way to organize music in the Backflip by logical means, i.e. by artist or album. My 8Gb min-SD, which I used in my Blackjack, is organized by artist by album (i.e., albums by particular artists).
    I had no problem playing music sequentialy (song following song) on the Blackjack by accessing the card. The Backflip totally rearranges the contents of my card and separates songs in what seems to be a willy-nilly fashion. The integrity of my artist/album file structure is totally destroyed. Does anyone else have this issue and figured out a way to do what I'm looking for?
    When i access ATT music player it gives me the option to either go to Album, Songs, Artist, Genres, playlist and ATT radio. It has all my music {13gb out of 16gb card} in order depending on which option i choose. Thats one thing I liked about the player.

What are peoples expectations in a music player?, for me the stock player is great, it does everything I want. The music is organised by artist, album, songs and genre. What more would you want? I have tried various ones and really they didn't do anything better , I guess because my expectations are met with the stock player

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

I use Meridian as my music player its the best I've found so far. Nice widget, and notification area think to show you what your listening to and to get back to music. Also unlike some of the music players i've tried it responds to commands from my Motorola bluetooth headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    What are peoples expectations in a music player?, for me the stock player is great, it does everything I want. The music is organised by artist, album, songs and genre. What more would you want? I have tried various ones and really they didn't do anything better , I guess because my expectations are met with the stock player

To answer my own question, 3 Cubed music player looks better than the stock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links