Wow, AT&T Sent Me An Email To Do A Survey On My Backflip

This is a discussion on Wow, AT&T Sent Me An Email To Do A Survey On My Backflip within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; And I think that was great for me to give feedback directly to AT&T (hopefully). Did anyone else get this email? The email was only ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, AT&T Sent Me An Email To Do A Survey On My Backflip

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar

Wow, AT&T Sent Me An Email To Do A Survey On My Backflip

And I think that was great for me to give feedback directly to AT&T (hopefully). Did anyone else get this email?

The email was only specific to my number and email so I am not able to link for others to do the survey. At least I was able to voice my opinions and dislike about the phone. I mean they wanted A LOT of details about how I liked the phone, how I liked Android, how I liked Motoblur, Google, functionality, blah blah. I voiced my dislike in the battery usage and the problems sometimes with voice calls and the restrictions that AT&T put on the apps being deleted and not able to change the default search engine. Some other things.

But I stressed how much I LOVED Android OS over iPhone and I was disppointed in not having 2.1 on the phone.

I think it's funny though that AT&T really wants to know soooo much about how I like the phone as a consumer. HMMMMMMM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had a VM from ATT (dont answer 800 numbers) and they were asking me would i do a survey and to call back on some 800 number and gave me a pin to use. Maybe ill call and do mine to.

I'm thinking either several things.

1. They want to see how people really like Android OS over iPhone (cause they did ask why I chose this over the iPhone)

2. They want to see if it's worth having the phone upgraded to 2.1

3. They want to see how much Android OS will cripple iPhone sales.

Honestly I think if anyone get this survey should take an advantage and voice their opinion about AT&T.

I got the same email. Just completed the survey. I've had a lot of phones from AT&T over the years and never received a survey about a phone.

I also had the same survey request via email and was very happy to reply to them. will be interesting to see if they pay attention to us. asked me about the android vs Iphone as well

I hope they do listen... as i am sure that those of us who took the survey probably blasted them for locking the OS down, and for all of the bloatware, and the lack of non market apps. Really tired of getting shafted by at&t.

I got this survey as well. To me they were trying to weigh out the decision of why one went with this phone over the iphone. Seems to be for marketing. But hopefully they do take the survey seriously.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    I got this survey as well. To me they were trying to weigh out the decision of why one went with this phone over the iphone. Seems to be for marketing. But hopefully they do take the survey seriously.

As much as I love phones, no as much as I am obsessed with phones, I never got the iPhone. People couldn't understand why I told them my Nokia E71 (not AT&T's model e71x) was better than the iPhone. They were captured in the touch screen glamor, which of course is understandable. The things I was able to do on my Nokia was really unmatched with making it a wifi hotspot, faxing, email, oh I could go on (at that time). Then AT&T, I mean apple decided to open iPhone to apps and that's what made the phone so hot. BUT, the iPod Touch was just as great and I still feel the iPhone as a phone is not what Apple is making it to be. They knew now to load up the phone and give out on first release. They needed to feed the phone certain features to keep people into buying those phones. Android OS came and slipped in through the back door and gave the phone world a better way to UI with their phone without all the Apple/AT&T restrictions. Now Android is only as good as the phone company that develops around it, but because of that if offers a great mass of products to consumers while Apple relies on "it" only.

The point of my ranting is AT&T is probably starting to see an decline in demand for iPhone and more demand for Android OS. AT&T may not have to rely on iPhone for all its sells as it once did.

Well with Palm and Dell on there way to AT&T, I would think the survey is being considered seriously. Sadly my girlfriend thought I wouldnt want to fill out the survey so she did it her self. She had mentioned i use the backtrack most, which is false, so theres some crucial details I know she left out of the survey.

I also received this email yesterday. I just went through it. The focus seemed to be on why you chose the Backflip over an iPhone and what you think of Motoblur.

I was honest in my answers but I also made sure my criticisms were constructive without being too abrasive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links