headphones with mic

This is a discussion on headphones with mic within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; just a quick note. Everyone may already know this but just in case. The headphones with mic that come with the iphone and blackberry's works ...

Thread: headphones with mic

headphones with mic

just a quick note. Everyone may already know this but just in case. The headphones with mic that come with the iphone and blackberry's works completely fine with the backflip. I use mine from my iphone all the time. Just wanted to let people know in case they have one laying around and would like to use it.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yep use the one that came with my 9000 alot, voice dial off the switch works well too

Good info. I've been wondering if they would, but had not tested it yet.

Hello Frnd,

U have given good information, but I have not use it.

Thanks
    Regards
    Jack Jill
    Magic Mic Karaoke

I was waiting for someone to start a thread on earphones. I have had zero luck getting any to work with my Backflip. I've tried a few, both earphones and earphone/mic types but the sound quality is really poor. It keeps breaking up, starting/stopping, etc. Any that I have tried work just fine on other phones and on iphones.

Speakerphone on calls works great. Using speaker to listen to music gets same crappy result as with earphones.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

this is kind of off topic....what was supposed to come with the backflip? i just received a charger with it.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    this is kind of off topic....what was supposed to come with the backflip? i just received a charger with it.
    That's it. They are talking about things they already had that will work with the Backflip. Again, you haven't read the comments before you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by kamelonious View Post
    That's it. They are talking about things they already had that will work with the Backflip. Again, you haven't read the comments before you posted.
    ok well i understand that. i was just SEEING if something else came with the backflip. thank you

Does anyone know what the headset looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by aprice View Post
    I was waiting for someone to start a thread on earphones. I have had zero luck getting any to work with my Backflip. I've tried a few, both earphones and earphone/mic types but the sound quality is really poor. It keeps breaking up, starting/stopping, etc. Any that I have tried work just fine on other phones and on iphones.

Speakerphone on calls works great. Using speaker to listen to music gets same crappy result as with earphones.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I use a pair of standard wired stereo headphones just fine on mine.

Just a suggestion or two to try....

Make sure the volume setting is not 100% as too much output to the headphones you are using may be over driving the capabilities of the headphones.

Make sure the headphone plug is ALL the way in the jack.

Some male headphone connectors may not plug all the way into the jack! I have found that some manufacturers cast the plastic insulator just a tad to long causing the plug not to extend all the way into the jack. Sometimes you can whip out your buck knife and trim it back a little and it'll work fine.

Worst case is that the jack on your phone is bad......

Just some thoughts......

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links