1st 24 Hours...

This is a discussion on 1st 24 Hours... within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; then how do i receive email while im asleep. someone sneaking into my bedroom and activating my phone? lol. i know its not suppose to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st 24 Hours...

then how do i receive email while im asleep. someone sneaking into my bedroom and activating my phone? lol.

i know its not suppose to work that way but it does, maybe its from allowing background data i dunno.

That's possible I suppose. But I'm sure that I didn't get any updates last night until I turned the phone on this morning and it did a sync and then I had a flood of updates. Who knows.

i tend to wake up with 3 emails a day(2 turn over emails days to night and nights to days and a midnight status) my phone goes silent after 10pm and ringer on around 6am only calls allowed are numbers i set for ICE.

Well... I removed a Twitter widget that I had missed before. I then changed the battery profile to smart mode. I took the phone off the charger around 8:30am this morning, and now at shortly after 11:00pm I still have 20% battery left. Still not as good as the iPhone, but definitely much better than I've gotten the last couple days. This was with the same usage as the day before....no phone calls, a few text messages, and some e-mails.

I believe there's some kind of bug or issue with how the battery level is being reported. Last night I went into the phone status in settings, and it reported the battery level as being 35%. I immediately exited that and powered off the phone without doing anything else (no phone calls, texting, e-mails, etc). I then plugged the phone into the charger immediately after powering it off, and the battery indicator that came on the screen showed 25%. Today I noticed on more than one occasion where the battery icon at the top of the screen didn't accurately reflect the true battery level very well. At one point the icon was indicating that the battery was 3/4 full, but when I checked the battery level under phone status it was closer to half full at 53%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links