Sorry to leave y'all guys.

This is a discussion on Sorry to leave y'all guys. within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth LOL - Well, my main thing was the voice quality. That was really my biggest peeve about the phone. I'm sure ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry to leave y'all guys.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    LOL - Well, my main thing was the voice quality. That was really my biggest peeve about the phone. I'm sure it will be address.
    That was mine too, but I realized it was my first phone. The second (returned because there were screen image issues) and now the third are fine in terms of call quality.

AndroidIsTheTruth.... How do you feel about losing the "real" keyboard of the Backflip? Are you finding the on-screen keyboard of the Nexus One to be fairly easy to type with?

Anything else about the Nexus One that you find to be a lot better? How about the battery life?

I really need root, as I'll be doing a lot of travelling soon, and I need the tethering capabilities I had with my old Nokia. PDAnet doesn't work for me, as I don't use Windows, and haven't successfully worked out a solution on Ubuntu yet.

Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth_attdroids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
    AndroidIsTheTruth.... How do you feel about losing the "real" keyboard of the Backflip? Are you finding the on-screen keyboard of the Nexus One to be fairly easy to type with?

Anything else about the Nexus One that you find to be a lot better? How about the battery life?

I really need root, as I'll be doing a lot of travelling soon, and I need the tethering capabilities I had with my old Nokia. PDAnet doesn't work for me, as I don't use Windows, and haven't successfully worked out a solution on Ubuntu yet.
    I don't feel a great deal of loss. The touch screen appears to pick up letter really good. Both in portrait and landscape plus the pretext is still the same on both.

The battery obtains life seems good. Although I haven't taken on a full test drive, it seems to obtain good battery life but if you the life wallpaper, it could drain a lot. Just depends on what kind.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links