Available Memory

This is a discussion on Available Memory within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Thanks both of you. I just went back into the market and got them. I just wanted them all in once place on my phone ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Available Memory

Thanks both of you. I just went back into the market and got them. I just wanted them all in once place on my phone that I could copy so I wouldn't have to search for them in the market, no biggie. I have yet to purchase an app, the ones I already downloaded said "installed" next to them...

Where do you view available memory?

Also on this note....I won't be doing this but lets say I wanted to import music files from my computer how would I do that, obviously they would go on the SD card , can you import from iTunes?.....any songs that you import would then show up in the AT&T music apps that came built in?

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Where do you view available memory?

Also on this note....I won't be doing this but lets say I wanted to import music files from my computer how would I do that, obviously they would go on the SD card , can you import from iTunes?.....any songs that you import would then show up in the AT&T music apps that came built in?
    You can download apps to view your memory. The one I use is advanced task killer.

You would hook up your phone to the computer via usb cord and set your phone to usb mode. Then once you have access to your sd card over the computer create a folder called music and drag all your music into that folder. Then load up the music app on your phone and enjoy.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

LOL, I guess I don't have much going on... 166mb available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links