Text notification question

This is a discussion on Text notification question within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I just bought my motorola backflip yesterday and I dont know a thing about it!!!!! When someone sends me a message the whole message shows ...

Thread: Text notification question

Exclamation Text notification question

I just bought my motorola backflip yesterday and I dont know a thing about it!!!!! When someone sends me a message the whole message shows up on the notification bar. I DONT LIKE THAT!!!!! but if I turn the notification bar off my phone want even let me know i have a text, please tell me how to fix this???????

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Kim, welcome, this is the wrong place for your question. However to resolve the issue, hit the menu button(the 4 square button next to home-this will bring up the app setting for almost all apps) in your text messaging app, or try handscent which is pretty much a must have for text messaging.

I would definitely recommend using Handcent. It is far superior to the built-in messaging app and it includes the option to turn of the message preview in the notification bar. You should turn off notification on the stock app or you'll get dual notifications.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links