Five Things I should Do?

This is a discussion on Five Things I should Do? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; xScope browser tasKiller Pandora Music Junk is nice too Set your battery settings...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Five Things I should Do?

xScope browser
    tasKiller
    Pandora
    Music Junk is nice too
    Set your battery settings

Got the phone when i got home , the missus played me though in telling me there was no package when she got home just before me.....I was running up and down the stairs looking for it, she had it...

Anyway, I love this thing... definitely a learning curve , so far I did the factory reset....installed Google Voice and Handcent....that's it....I have quite a ways to go to figure this phone out...loving it though.

I used to use a task killer, but i have found theres not much need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TechN9ne1730 View Post
    I used to use a task killer, but i have found theres not much need for it.
    You know, I am not even sure I understand what it does and as I have never had an Android phone I really have no experience to go on.

Some Questions

There are five slide interface screens , as you install more apps will more screens appear ?.

The AT&T radio subscription isn't worth it is it?

I think the five screens is all you ever get. Loading more apps, widgets and shortcuts and filling them up won't give you more screens.

It depends on how you use your phone whether the AT&T radio subscription is worth it to you or not. If you want to be 'connected' all the time, it's probably worth it. If you are ok with only being connected when you're in a WiFi hot spot, then it might not be worth it. I think everyone needs to make the judgment call on that for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendal View Post
    I think the five screens is all you ever get. Loading more apps, widgets and shortcuts and filling them up won't give you more screens.

It depends on how you use your phone whether the AT&T radio subscription is worth it to you or not. If you want to be 'connected' all the time, it's probably worth it. If you are ok with only being connected when you're in a WiFi hot spot, then it might not be worth it. I think everyone needs to make the judgment call on that for themselves.
    Thanks Lendal...

So , and this is a stupid question but I need to ask......where will I fit the apps when there is no space on the screens?, should I use and app to file the apps?

LOL No, you don't need an app to file the apps.

The apps you install will all go in the 'app tray'. That's the middle tab on the bottom of your portrait screen or the right side of your landscape screen.

When you touch the app tray tab, the app tray slides out and all your apps are there. The only ones you want to put on your home screens are the ones you use all the time because it's easy to find them there.

All the other apps are just fine being left in the app tray where you can go get them when you do need them. They're in alphabetical order there so it's not so hard to find them, really.

See , I needed to ask and got the answer and the light bulb went on ....thanks much.

I got to say as an aside....this forum is great and features none of the " that question was asked last week, go search for it " type of dialog that can happen in such places.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links