Five Things I should Do?

This is a discussion on Five Things I should Do? within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Con5150 Some Questions There are five slide interface screens , as you install more apps will more screens appear ?. The AT&T ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Five Things I should Do?

Quote Originally Posted by Con5150 View Post
    Some Questions

There are five slide interface screens , as you install more apps will more screens appear ?.

The AT&T radio subscription isn't worth it is it?
    This isnt the iphone If you use panda Home, OpenHome, and DxTop you can customize the number of screens. These are the only home replacement apps I am aware of for the backflip. Home++ May be the the most popular but it is only available for andorid 1.6+ I believe.

I had the same question as the original poster and it looks like this thread answered it pretty well. Only thing I'm wondering:

Is there a downside to doing a factory reset?

It wipes out any data currently installed on your phone, but when you log in to motoblur during the re-inital setup, your contacts will automatically be put back in your phone. You will just be responsible for reinstalling any apps that didnt come with the phone originally.

For what it's worth...

I've never done a reset or reformatted my SD card and my phone has run fine since the day I got it and first turned it on.

No problems of any kind. Not laggy... Not freezing up... All the buttons work.

Every now and then, it gets 'busy' while it does something that I've told it to do and 'pauses' for a second or two. That's when the scrolling makes me wait for a sec before it responds.

I certainly wouldn't consider that 'lagging' or 'freezing up'. It's like a second or maybe two at the most and doesn't happen that often.

I do have an app manager that I've downloaded and installed and I use that to kill the unnecessary apps that might be running and that gives me lots more free memory.

But I'm not even sure that makes much difference, really.

Anyway, that's my experience for what it's worth.

If it ain't broke don't fix it I guess. However most people see improved battery life and performance after a factorey reset.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links