Paid Market Research Study in NYC with Backflip owners

This is a discussion on Paid Market Research Study in NYC with Backflip owners within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; If you own a Motorola Backflip and live in or around the NYC area, we're hosting paid market research interviews in early May. No strings ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid Market Research Study in NYC with Backflip owners

Paid Market Research Study in NYC with Backflip owners

If you own a Motorola Backflip and live in or around the NYC area, we're hosting paid market research interviews in early May. No strings attached.

Those who qualify and participate will be paid $125 for taking part in a 45-60 minute interview, in which you'd simply share your opinions regarding your phone.

If you're interested, or know of anyone else who owns the Backflip and may be interested, email me at jlodge@focuspointeglobal.comwith a phone # and best time of day to reach you.

* In order to qualify, owners must have their Backflip phone with them during the interview. Those who do not would not be able to participate in the interview, nor be paid

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sweet! I think I can swing that.

Just shoot me an email with your contact # and I can give you a call later today or tomorrow

That's a long interview for a phone lol.

I have 9 lockerz invites if interested PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by batmania15 View Post
    That's a long interview for a phone lol.
    Exactly what i was thinking. :confused:

if you decide to participate, please give them the full gambit.

i think this would be a great opportunity to show companies how frustrated users really are with adware and the frustrations of a hearsay commitment from providers. ( especially pertaining to WHEN the 2.1 update will be out, or WHY they do certainthings.) i dont know about you but im just tired of phone companies butchering phones because of contracts. I would rather take a worse phone that i can get good support for, than a new phone that is going to be slowly maimed, and then buried and forgotten.

i mean all the frustrations we share on the forum SHOULD be shared with the researchers. I say if they want to give us 40-60 minutes, we should give them an earful! this is a great opportunity to tell companies why users love android so much!

work around's are grate, but solutions are sooooooo much better.

for all of those who participate, this id only somthing to think about.
    P.S. im jelouse of your opportunity to change the way companies think ( even if the change is very small.)

i wish i was in the NYC area i could use the $125 lol

just shot you an email from jdsatyr@yahoo.com forgot to add that I am a night shift worker so evenings are best time to get me or leave me a voice mail and will call back

Posting your email in public like that is not a good idea. Spam bots will bomb you big time if they get to harvest it.

probably true but was not tinking.... and 90% of thqat mailbox is already spam... LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links