music issues

This is a discussion on music issues within the Motorola Backflip forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; All - I always have bought music from amazon. Now I got rid of my home internet and want to download from amazon to my ...

Thread: music issues

music issues

All - I always have bought music from amazon. Now I got rid of my home internet and want to download from amazon to my phone. It says not supported when using the amazon app from the Android market! Anywhere else I can get music from other than itunes or make it so amazon will let me download on my backflip?? Thanks

Also, I have always used all my music on my ipod which I was going to get rid of but now when trying to add to it my SD card, motorolas phone sync program wont let me because half of the songs are DRM protected? What gives?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

DRM protected music cannot be played on the backflip. If it's music you bought from iTunes before they stopped DRM protecting all of their music, you can only play it on your iPod or iPhone.

The only real solution if that is the case is to use their little tool to pay 30 cents or whatever per song to get the "unlocked" version, or to burn the music to a CD and then rip it back to mp3 or whatever format. The latter however will result in a loss of audio quality.

I was wondering how i bluetooth my music off my phone to another phone???? Or can you even do that???

If you use SkyFire browser, you can download directly from amazon.com just like you would on your computer. also the site that I use to download is gomusicnow.com. The songs are about 15 to 20 cents a song. Most albums cost about a buck. ive downloaded music from there for years and I've had no problems. I use skyfire to download from that site too.

BTW, the app Mp3 Search lets you download directly to your backflip... just search for a song or artist and click download!

hope this helps!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links